Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Uncertainty

Not sure where this will lead, but others have told me I should start blogging. What will this blog be about? Well let's see.... a little bit of truth of life's experiences with some honesty, mixed with hopefully wisdom, definitely some failures, a dash of hards times followed with a whole lot of gratefulness.
A warning to you though! Never take one person's advice as absolute truth. No one person has all the answers. My advice and wisdom may not be the best way for you. Consider all your options, pros, cons etc. then, make choices based on your own convictions! What was successful for one may not be for the other. Will I fail you? Maybe! But am I okay with it? Yep! Why? Because I know it would never be on purpose. Hopefully you are gracious as am I and take all things with a grain of salt.

Okay so who am I? Well I think for now I am going to leave it a mystery! That way I can have the freedom of really putting it out there for you without being to embarrassed about it! But I will give you a few broad facts about me:
I am a mom of more than one child,
I am a wife,
I believe in God,

there, I think that will do for now! Will probably share more along the way but I really look forward to posting more about being human and sharing life with you. If you got a question, by all means ask!
So until next time.....and for now you can call me "Grace".

2 comments:

  1. Hi Grace, welcome to the world of blogging. I saw where you joined Pic A Theme and thought I'd check your blog out. Seems like you're off to a great start. Have fun and happy blogging.

    Love your photos over on Pic A Theme. See you around. ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following Cindy! I appreciate your praise!

    ReplyDelete

Look forward to your life's comments and questions!